Maybe it happens after the second month of dating. Maybe it takes you both a year. Whatever the length, there will come a time in your relationship when you both will either separate or reach a point of comfortableness. (And yes, the later is a good thing! I realize that now, after thirty-something years…)
11 WAYS YOU KNOW YOU’VE REACHED THE COMFORT ZONE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
1. you no longer have underwear the other hasn’t seen.
2. things that were once cute are now NOT CUTE AT ALL.
3. you’ve seen each other pee.
4. they’ve seen you at your worst, and stayed around past morning…
5. you both weigh ten pounds more than when you first met.
6. they’ve seen it all – nose spray, hair remover and control-top pantyhose.
7. you’ll have at one point or another asked your mate if they were okay because of how long they’ve been in the bathroom…
8. you two speak your own language, that only the both of you fully understand;
9. you understand each other without speaking.
10. you’ll have at one time or another disappointed the other because, yes, you did in fact watch the next episode of the show you both love.
11. the mystery has been replaced by a sense of home, and it feels unlike anything you’ve ever experienced in the best way imaginable….